THE TOP 5 COUPLES OF THE 90s (PHOTOS)
When it comes to the celebrity, relationships are often shorter than your stay at a fancy hotel. But while there are some relationships that might not have lasted, they will forever live in our hearts.
These celebrity couples were “it”‘ back in the 90s, and continue to be admired even today. While most have moved on, I still wonder “what if?” Here are the Top 5 couples of the 90s.
1) Winona Ryder & Johnny Depp: Many people think his relationship with Kate Moss was more epic, but I beg to differ! Johnny had a tattoo “Winona Forever” on his arm, later saying, “To have the tattoo removed, or erase it, is to try and say it never happened. If I alter it in some way, make it funny – put her next boyfriend’s name on top of it, say – it would still be honest.”
2) Nicole Kidman & Tom Cruise: This epic couple pretty much lasted the entirety of the 90s intact, only to fall spectacularly almost a decade later.
3) Courtney Love & Kurt Cobain: The ultimate grunge coupling of the 90s, where both were stars in their own right (although Cobain was much, much more popular), their relationship took a tragic turn when Kurt took his own life.
4) Demi Moore & Bruce Willis: Yes, they married in the 80s, but it was their marriage in the 90s that really saw traction! She was America’s Sweetheart, he was one of the largest action stars in the world. Together, they were unstoppable… until their divorce.
5) Brandy & Usher: These two were both rising hip-hop stars, only in the sweet Disney kind of way. It has also been rumoured that “That Boy is Mine” was written about Usher and his rumoured relationships with both Brandy and Monica at the same time!